Zillow Group restricts the inclusion of self-promoting information on listings. This includes, but is not limited to, an agent's name, company, logo, phone number, email address or branded watermarks.
If you are in violation of this, we ask that you remove this information from your listing photos or description to avoid the suspension or removal of your account and listings.
For more information about our listing policy please see below:
http://www.zillow.com/corp/Quality.htm (section 2)
- Limitations on Self-Promotion and Marketing. Zillow Group restricts the inclusion of self-promoting information on listings. This includes, but is not limited to, self-promotion on photos and/or listing descriptions.
- Photos and Video Walkthroughs. You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent's name, company name, logo, phone number and/or email address on listing photos or in video walkthroughs, whether as text, a watermark, or otherwise.
- Listing Descriptions. You may not include marketing information, including, without limitation, an Agent's name, phone number and/or email address within a listing description.
- Profile Name and Photo. You may not include contact information, or any promotional or marketing information (including a phone number, email address, website URL, promotional tagline or slogan, or discount offer) in your profile photo or as part of your name as it appears in your profile.
- Your name as it appears in your profile may not include titles, descriptions, or any information other than your name or your business or team name. You may not display a business or team name in your profile other than the official business or team name under which you formally provide services to clients both on and off of Zillow. We may require you to provide documentation to support the foregoing.