- To add a past sale, log in to your Zillow profile
- At the top of the page, click Profile and then select Past Sales
- Enter the full address in the Add Recent Sales field, then click Add Sale
- Enter the correct date, price, and side of the sale you represented
If you attempt to add a past sale and see the property is not found after entering the address, click on the "click here to create the property" link under the search bar and follow the prompts below
|Enter and confirm the full property address|
|Adjust the mapping location of the property as necessary. Once correct, select "save and continue"|
Fill out the transaction and property details. All information is required. Once filled out, click "Add New Property" to create the past sale
If you have a large number of past sales, we will be happy to enter them for you. Create a Comma Separated Value (CSV) Excel spreadsheet with the following fields:
- Property address (including ZIP)
- Sold date
- Sale price
- Who you represented (Seller, buyer or both)
Email the spreadsheet to email@example.com
**Please note, one side of a transaction can only be provided on one agent's profile. Past sales claims are verified by whoever the written agent was on the listing contact agreement unless there was a separate contract signed to give ownership to the broker/team lead while the agent was working under that team/office.
To learn more, you can Register here for our tutorial Webinar.