The simplest way to ensure all sales (past, present, and future) are automatically connected to your profile is by utilizing the “Manage MLS Agent ID” button on your profile. It will automatically add any new sales to your profile.
Using the Tool
Option 1: You will need to input your MLS Name and your MLS Agent ID into the tool and click “link to profile”.
Option 2: You can choose “Find details by searching for an associated listing”, and search for your current listing
Incorrectly Entered Data
If added incorrectly, you can remove the MLS Agent ID via a “remove” button to the right of your MLS Name and your MLS Agent ID (see below).
How to add past sales manually:
- Login to your profile
- Navigate to the Past sales page by clicking on your profile picture in the upper right corner of the Zillow Premier Agent platform
- Click on “Add sale” on the top right corner
- Search for the address of your transaction and select the correct property
- Once the sale history of the property populates, select the correct sold date, closing price, representation, whether to show on profile, and click “Add sale”
- If your transaction is not listed, please enter the information manually
How to turn Auto-Publish off
Should you want to turn off the auto-publish function, go to >> Zillow PremierAgent Desktop >> Settings >> Past Sales
Note: If you turn off this feature, you will need to manually publish your past sales moving forward. Partners with this feature turned off will see sales newly matched to them in the “Pending Your Confirmation” section and will need to click “Add Sale” for each.
Any additional questions can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
**Please note, one side of a transaction can only be provided on one agent's profile. Past sales claims are verified by whoever the written agent was on the listing contact agreement unless there was a separate contract signed to give ownership to the broker/team lead while the agent was working under that team/office.