If you’ve forgotten your password, click on the sign in button at the top of Zillow.com. A “Sign in” lightbox will appear, click on the “Don’t know your password?” hyperlink. You will be prompted to enter your email address, press the send button and a password reset email will be triggered. Once you receive the email you may reset your password. If you don't receive a password reset its possible your profile is associated with a different email address.
Articles in this section
- How do I change an existing Zillow account to a Lender account?
- What type of profile photo should I upload?
- What type of lender profiles are allowed on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews from my new lender profile?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my profile information?
- What if I forgot my email address or no longer have access to the email address on my lender profile?
- What are my responsibilities in regards to my lender profile on Zillow?
- It looks like someone else is using my individual NMLS # on Zillow. How do I dispute it/claim it?