As you are aware, states’ laws and regulations require mortgage professionals to comply with certain advertising requirements. It is your responsibility to confirm that your Zillow mortgage profile complies with the relevant advertising laws and regulations of the state or states in which you’re licensed. For information about your state’s mortgage laws and regulations, including advertising disclosure requirements, contact the your state regulator or refer to their published guidelines.
Articles in this section
- How do I change an existing Zillow account to a Lender account?
- What type of profile photo should I upload?
- What type of lender profiles are allowed on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews from my new lender profile?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my profile information?
- What if I forgot my email address or no longer have access to the email address on my lender profile?
- What are my responsibilities in regards to my lender profile on Zillow?
- It looks like someone else is using my individual NMLS # on Zillow. How do I dispute it/claim it?