Lender Profiles are integrated with the NMLS website and certain information such as name and address come directly from the NMLS. If you would like to edit these fields, you or your company will need to update the NMLS with the correct information.
Articles in this section
- How do I change an existing Zillow account to a Lender account?
- What type of profile photo should I upload?
- What type of lender profiles are allowed on Zillow?
- How do I request reviews from my new lender profile?
- What do I do if I forgot my password?
- How do I update my email address?
- How do I update my profile information?
- What if I forgot my email address or no longer have access to the email address on my lender profile?
- What are my responsibilities in regards to my lender profile on Zillow?
- It looks like someone else is using my individual NMLS # on Zillow. How do I dispute it/claim it?