Video walkthroughs should focus on the parts of the house that will perk buyers’ interests. The start/stop function of video walkthroughs lets you optimize your time spent in the home to capture key features; for example, you can skip the journey up the stairs in favor of showing off a master bath.
Articles in this section
- Video Walkthrough No Longer Supported in Android Apps
- What is the difference between a video walkthrough and an enhanced video walkthrough?
- What are the submission guidelines for listing videos and enhanced video walkthroughs?
- What is the stack rank for sort order if videos are sorted to the top?
- How do I approve a video?
- How do I show the seller my video before it goes live?
- Can I select the first image to show in the video spot?
- Can I upload multiple videos/take multiple videos?
- Can I edit a video walkthrough after I’ve posted it?
- Can the video come from a MLS or broker feed?