No, a video walkthrough can be made up of multiple clips. Simply start recording, then pause when needed. You have the option to “Keep” or “Delete” that clip. Once you have kept it or deleted it, you can press record to begin filming your next clip.
Articles in this section
- Video Walkthrough No Longer Supported in Android Apps
- What is the difference between a video walkthrough and an enhanced video walkthrough?
- What are the submission guidelines for listing videos and enhanced video walkthroughs?
- What is the stack rank for sort order if videos are sorted to the top?
- How do I approve a video?
- How do I show the seller my video before it goes live?
- Can I select the first image to show in the video spot?
- Can I upload multiple videos/take multiple videos?
- Can I edit a video walkthrough after I’ve posted it?
- Can the video come from a MLS or broker feed?