No, video walkthroughs do not replace virtual tours. Video walkthroughs are meant to provide a quick glimpse into the home to bring the listing to life and highlight key features.
Articles in this section
- Video Walkthrough No Longer Supported in Android Apps
- What is the difference between a video walkthrough and an enhanced video walkthrough?
- What are the submission guidelines for listing videos and enhanced video walkthroughs?
- What is the stack rank for sort order if videos are sorted to the top?
- How do I approve a video?
- How do I show the seller my video before it goes live?
- Can I select the first image to show in the video spot?
- Can I upload multiple videos/take multiple videos?
- Can I edit a video walkthrough after I’ve posted it?
- Can the video come from a MLS or broker feed?