To cancel your For Sale by Owner listing:
- Sign in to the Zillow profile you used to create the listing.
- Click on the profile icon in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Your Home from the menu options.
- Click on the tile for your home to be redirected to the owner view of your listing.
From the listing, click the More drop-down menu and select Cancel Listing.
- On the following page, select Sold or No Longer For Sale from the Home status drop-down menu.
If the property is sold, select Sold and enter the sale price and date (optional).
If you are relisting with a real estate agent or the property is no longer for sale, select No Longer For Sale. This will cancel the listing until your agent syndicates the new listing to Zillow or until the next time you list it.
7. Click the Update Status button to save your changes and cancel the listing.
If you are still experiencing issues canceling your For Sale By Owner listing, please contact our Customer Support team through our contact form.
Interested in learning about other selling options? Click here.