For Sale By Agent
If your listing is active through an agent or the MLS, it must be syndicated to Zillow. A syndicated listing can take 24-48 hours to show on Zillow once it is activated at the listing source. Zillow does not have the ability to pull listings from other sites or sources, we can only display listings that are sent directly to us.
If your listing is not on Zillow, please confirm with your agent or listing provider that the listing is being sent to Zillow.
For Sale By Owner
If your listing is for sale by owner, it must be directly posted to Zillow through your Zillow profile.
All For Sale By Owner listings will go through our listing verification process. Each listing draft submitted will be reviewed and verified by our team before it is posted on Zillow. You will receive a phone call from our automated system within the next few days to the number you provide if we need to verify additional information. It may take up to 72 hours for your listing submission to go through our verification process and show as active on Zillow.
- I don't see my listing. How long does it take to post?
It may take up to 72 hours for your listing to go through our verification process. If you already submitted your listing draft and the property page is showing an "Off Market" status, then your draft is still in the process of being verified. Our verification team will contact you by phone to ask you a few verification questions before your listing is posted.
- I can't find my listing in search results? You may have noticed a new listing toggle on the search results page. Listings are now separated into two categories within the search results page: Agent Listings and Other Listings. If your home is listed For Sale by Owner, it will appear in the Other Listings tab. Please note that we are unable to combine listings from each tab, nor can we move a For Sale by Owner listing to the Agent Listings tab.
- Can I expedite the verification process?
We are working to improve our verification process to get listings posted as quickly as possible. Currently, there isn't a way to expedite your listing through our verification process.
- I missed a verification call. Can you call again?
If you missed a verification call, our verification team will attempt to call back the next day.
- I answered a question wrong and could not verify my listing. How do I get my listing posted?
If you received an automated call and were not able to successfully verify your listing, you will receive a phone call from our verification team the next day to verify your listing.
- Once I submit my listing, can I change the price or other listing information before my listing is posted?
Listing drafts cannot be edited before they are posted. Once your listing is posted, please visit this link for instructions to edit your listing.
- I don’t want my listing posted anymore. How do I cancel it?
If you receive a call to verify additional information, please let our verification team know that you would like to cancel your listing and it will not be posted. If your listing is posted, please visit this link for instructions to cancel your listing.
- What if I am experiencing other issues with getting my listing posted?
If you are experiencing other issues with your For Sale by Owner listing, please submit a request with the full property address, listing price, and your phone number. Our Customer Care team will investigate further.
Interested in learning about other selling options? Click here.