You can search for homes on Zillow and create Saved Searches to receive updates on your search preferences.
- Log into your Zillow profile. If you don’t have one, you can register for a free account here.
- Go to Zillow.com and enter your preferred address, neighborhood, city, or zip code.
- Customize your search by using the filters for Listing Type, Price, Beds, Home Type, and other filters under More.
- On the right side of the map, you can narrow the location of the search and adjust your search results by using the tools to zoom in and out on the map.
- You can also draw your own custom search area by using the draw tool to search in the area you are interested in. Your results will then be limited to that customized boundary.
- Click on the graduation cap to show local schools in the area.
- Once you have selected your filters and the area you are interested in, you can also choose to save your search by clicking Save Search in the top right corner.
- You can then enter the name of your Saved Search and indicate your email frequency preferences.
When viewing the listing results, you can sort by Homes for You, Newest, Cheapest, or More.
You can also favorite a home and save it to your profile by clicking the heart icon. These homes can then be viewed in your Saved Homes section of your profile. When you save a home, you will receive email updates on the status changes, price changes, or when an open house is added to that home.