If your home is listed through your agent, any edits or updates should be made directly on the listing source (MLS or broker feed) by your agent. Those changes will then reflect on Zillow when the feed refreshes, within 24 hours.
Articles in this section
- Why are the views and saves for my home's listing declining?
- Zillow Listings Quality Policy
- Why is my home on a building page?
- Where does Zillow get its listings?
- How can I tell if my listing is syndicated or directly posted on Zillow?
- Where is my listing?
- How do I edit information or reduce the price on my listing?
- How can I remove my listing?
- My home on Zillow is listed by my agent. How can I edit my listing?