Please follow these instructions on how to edit your home facts. This includes editing the number of bedrooms/bathrooms, square footage, home features, description, photos and more.
- Sign into your Zillow account. If you do not have an account, you must first register in order to update your home facts.
- If you haven't already claimed your home, navigate to the property page, tap 'More' on the bottom right of the page, select Claim Your Home and follow the prompts to verify ownership.
- Once you have claimed your home, navigate to the Your Zillow tab.
4. Tap Manage in the upper right corner to edit your home facts.
5. If you have claimed your home, select the Edit Facts button on the Owner View of the property page to edit your home facts.
6. Edit your home facts. Once you have claimed ownership of your home, the Edit Home Facts page will appear. Make sure to select Save Changes at the bottom of the page.
If you are unable to edit your home facts, please submit a ticket for our Customer Support team HERE and a team member will be happy to assist you.