If you are using an iOS device, please follow these instructions on how to post your listing for sale:
- Sign into your Zillow account.
- Navigate to the property page, this can be located in the "Your Home" tab under the main Zillow menu.
- Select the "Owner" tab at the top.
- Navigate to the "Selling This Home" section and select the option to put your home on the market by listing it as a Make Me Move or For Sale By Owner.
- Complete your listing by setting a price, uploading photos, adding a listing description, updating your home facts and more.
- Select "post for sale by owner" and you’re all set.
For Android users, This is not currently supported. You will need to manage your listing from the mobile browser or desktop. See these instructions on how to post, edit or delete your listing from the mobile browser or desktop: