If you are using iPhone, please follow these instructions on how to post your listing for sale:
- Sign into your Zillow account.
- Navigate to the property page, this can be located in the "Your Home" option on the menu bar at the bottom of the screen.
- Select the "Owner" tab at the top.
- Tap the "List Home" option and select "List for sale by owner."
- Complete your listing by setting a price, uploading photos, adding a listing description, and updating your home facts.
- Finally, select "Post for sale by owner."
All For Sale By Owner listings will go through our listing verification process. It may take up to 72 hours for your listing submission to go through our verification process and show as active on Zillow. Each listing draft submitted will be reviewed and verified by our team before it is posted on Zillow. You will receive a phone call from our automated system within the next few days to the number you provide if we need to verify additional information. For more information, please see our Listing Verification article.