What is the “Listing Video Ad” option?
Premier Agent Direct allows you to run branded listing video ads on Zillow.com.
This option allows you to use your existing video impressions for your Personal Branding Video or a Listing Video Ad (1 choice per zip, 1 change per month).
It allows agents to showcase listings with Video advertising, helping to reinforce agents as the premier listing agent in their market.
Where do “Listing Videos” show on Zillow.com?
In the same premium ad placement as Agent Branding Video Ads.
Who can use the “Listing Video” option?
Premier Agents that are currently running Video Ads on Zillow.com
How do Listing Videos get produced?
Our professional video production partners have local filmmakers to produce a professional quality video for you.
Can I use my own video for a listing ad?
Yes. If you have a professionally produced video that meets the content and technical requirements, you can use your own video. (NOTE: See requirements below)
“Use Your Own” Video Requirements
- Must include actual video footage: No photo based virtual tours or slideshows can be used as listing video ads
- All agent submitted videos will be reviewed, and must meet the minimum quality requirements for us on Zillow
- Broker Logos: Must include broker logo at the beginning of the video (Zillow can help in adding the broker logo if needed)
- Copyrights: Cannot contain copyrighted material (audio, video, or graphic) not owned or licensed by Agent
- Video Length: Should be no longer than 3 minutes (recommended length is 1 minute)
- Family Friendly: Content should be family friendly, and should NOT include violence, strong language, sexual dialogue or situations
“Use Your Own” Video Technical Requirements
- Video Codec: H.264
- Container Format: MOV or MP4
- Frame Size: HD: 1920x1080
- Video Data Rate: 10 Mbps or greater
- Frames per second: 24 or 30
- Audio Codec: AAC (advanced audio codec)
- Audio Data Rate: 320 Kbps, 44.1 Stereo
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (no letterboxing)
Have questions? Click on "Contact Us" below and we'd be happy to help!