To add, remove, or rearrange photos on your home's property page:
- Login to your Zillow profile.
- Make sure you claimed ownership of your home.
- Once you claimed your home's property page, click on the Owner View on your property page.
- Under the More drop down menu, click Add Photos.
- To add photos, click the Upload photos button under Photos & media.
- You will be prompted to select photo files stored on your computer.
- To remove a photo, click on an individual photo and click Remove Photo.
- To rearrange photos, click on the individual photo and hold the left mouse button down. Drag any photo to the desired place in the photo grouping order.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
To find out how previous photos may have been added to your home's property page, see the help article How do photos of my home get on Zillow?