To add or update photos on your home's property page, you must claim ownership of your home's property page and navigate to the Edit Facts screen.
- Sign in to your Zillow profile.
- Click on the profile icon, then select Your Home from the menu option.
- Click on the tile for your home to load the property page. If you have not already claimed your home on Zillow, please follow these steps.
- Once you have claimed your home, click on the Edit Facts icon from the Owner View of the property page.
- To add photos, click the Upload photos button under Photos & media.
- You will be prompted to select photo files stored on your computer to upload.
- To rearrange photos, click on the individual photo and hold the left mouse button down. Drag any photo to the desired place in the photo grouping order.
- Save your changes by clicking the Save Changes button at the bottom of the page.
If you are unable to edit your photos, please submit a ticket for our Customer Support team HERE and a team member will be happy to assist you.
For some Recently Sold homes, you will see the option to hide all but the primary photo on the Edit Facts screen:
To find out how previous photos may have been added to your home's property page, see the help article How do photos of my home get on Zillow?