No. Claiming a listing on Zillow identifies you as the exclusive listing agent. Unless you are the contracted, exclusive listing agent, do not claim it on Zillow. HUD (U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development) homes are bank-owned and open and should not have an individual listing agent. Additionally, Zillow has a pre-market product and data providers that publish foreclosure listings.
Articles in this section
- Manual posting ends May 1
- My listing should be posted on Zillow
- How do I post a home for sale directly through Zillow?
- How can I make a change to my listing?
- Why is there a yellow banner on my listing that says "Beware of suspicious listings"?
- My listing does not appear where I expected
- How can I correct the map position of my listing?
- How do I remove my listing on Zillow?
- Why is my listing missing from Zillow?
- How do I sync my listings with my Zillow profile?