You can search for homes using Zillow’s search feature. You can access the search feature on the home page www.zillow.com:
When searching for homes, you can search using an address, a neighborhood, city, or zip code. You can also specify the parameters of your search by using the search filters on our map page.
To use our search filters, click on the filter button, choose your criteria, and click search. To save the results of that search, you can click ‘Save Search.’
You’ll be prompted to name your search, and once saved, can access your searches here: https://www.zillow.com/myzillow/SavedSearches.htm
You can also search for homes using Zillow's Apps for iOS and Android. Our apps, available for phones and tablets, offer a variety of search and filtering options:
- Search three ways: from where you are (via GPS locator); type in an address, or draw a custom region on the map.
- Filter searches by price, beds, baths, keywords, and more.
- Get detailed ratings and reviews on public and private schools in your desired area. Use custom search tools to find homes based on the quality of schools and their boundaries.
- Save your favorite homes and searches, then view them on Zillow.com or any mobile device.
- Receive notifications when new listings hit the market, drop in price, show an open house date, or are sold.