After associating your past sales with Zillow Premier Agent clients, your ROI calculations will automatically update in your report, and the transaction will show up under the Zillow Premier Agent sales tab for the year that the contact was assigned. Please note, it may take up to 92 hours for updates to appear.
If you use the real estate transaction management solution dotloop, connect your Zillow Premier Agent and dotloop accounts to automatically post closed loops to your profile’s past sales and appear in the ROI report. Learn how.
Customize your ROI report with your own commission split — and other inputs
Many of the default inputs we use for calculations can be customized if needed to more closely match your business:
- Click the Customize button at the top right of the report.
- You’ll then be able to change your default conversion rate, average sale price and commission inputs.
How do I know my report is accurate?
We use public records, MLS feeds and sales in your Zillow Premier Agent profile to intelligently match the leads or connections you’ve received with sales you’ve closed. However, since we begin with certain assumptions, your initial report is just a starting point. To increase the accuracy of your ROI report:
- Make sure your profile’s past sales are up to date.
- Make sure you’ve added any Zillow Premier Agent clients to their corresponding past sale.
- Make sure your commission and broker/team split (if applicable) are customized.
What transactions from Zillow Premier Agent appear in my report?
- Transactions with leads or connections from Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads and Streeteasy.com
- For team leads, team transactions where the team lead paid for that lead or connection
I added a contact to one of my transactions on the Past Sales page. Why can’t I find it in the ROI report?
Check for your transaction under the year that you received the contact. If the contact was received before 2017, or if it was not sourced through Zillow Premier Agent, it will not be included in the ROI report.
Why aren’t all of my past sales sourced from Zillow Premier Agent showing on the ROI report?
Any past sales newly matched to a client will appear on the ROI report within 92 hours.
Why am I seeing an estimate?
- We provide estimates when we have too few clients matched to the transactions you’ve closed. Add all of your Zillow Premier Agent clients to past sales to see actuals.
- To make sure your estimate is accurate, ensure your commission, broker/team split (if applicable), average property price and conversion rate are customized.
What’s the “Sourced Date” in the Zillow Premier Agent Sales section of the report?
This is the date we first delivered connected you with that Zillow Premier Agent connection.
I received a discount last month; will that be reflected in the report?
The report is based on a Zillow Premier Agent’s spend. Special products, deferred billing and discounts won’t be incorporated.
Are lender contributions included in my investment?
Your ROI in this report is based on your Zillow Premier Agent investments only — the report does not include lender contributions.
What will Zillow do with this data?