To post your home as a Make Me Move listing:
- Log in to your Zillow profile.
- From the top navigation menu, hover over the Sell tab.
- Select Make me move in the second column.
- On the following screen, enter the full address of your home and click Continue. Alternatively, you can also click here to begin your Make Me Move listing.
- You will be given the option to verify the location of your property. If our database has the correct location, select Yes, it’s a correct location. If not, click No, let me change it.
- If the location is incorrect, you can use the zoom function, as well as the aerial map view in order to select a more precise location.
- Drag the orange dot to the correct location on the map, then click Save and continue.
- Then you will be able set the price of your Make Me Move and upload photos. Please note that a Make Me Move listing requires at least 1 photo uploaded to complete the submission. You can also edit your home facts, add additional information about your home, and enter a contact phone number.
- Your listing will then be submitted for review. It can take up to 72 hours for your listing to be moderated by our verification team.
For more information, please see our Listing Verification article.