Please review the details below to learn more about how to prepare for your Premier Agent Direct video shoot.
Interview with you or your team (~30 minutes of shoot)
No need to memorize a script, but a little bit of preparation can go a long way. Feel free to use the following tips and questions to help prepare yourself for the interview portion of the shoot:
- Introduce yourself/your team — try to sound natural and conversational.
- How long have you been in real estate?
- Why did you originally get into real estate?
- Why are you passionate about being an agent?
- What sets you apart from other agents?
- What is your business philosophy?
- Finish this sentence: “What really makes my business unique is ..."
- Have you won any notable awards or received certifications or affiliations that help represent your business?
- What geographic areas and types of properties do you handle?
- What direct benefits or value do you offer to clients?
- Is there a specific service that your customers particularly like?
- Are there any tips or secrets that you could offer someone looking to buy or sell a home?
- If you could give one piece of advice to every client, what would it be?
- How will you communicate with your clients?
Conclusion: Promote your brand and present a call to action to the viewer (e.g. “call me, text me, email me at …”)
**Decide if you want to look into the camera or at the videographer.
Interview with clients (~30 minutes of shoot)
To make the best use of time, we recommend having no more than two clients do on-camera testimonials. Below are sample questions for your client(s):
- How did you meet your agent?
- Why did you choose to work with your agent?
- What service did the agent provide you?
- Describe your overall experience with your agent.
- What are the strengths of the agent?
- Would you recommend the agent to others and why?
- What did your agent do that was impressive?
- How was your agent’s customer service?
B-roll footage/action shots (~30 minutes of shoot)
Allow potential clients to get to know your personality and mannerisms with action shots. Depending on your chosen location, you can choose several key backdrops that you would like to highlight (e.g., walking through the kitchen with your client, talking to your team in the board room or showing properties to a client on your tablet, etc.).