No, team leaders cannot be part of another team.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my admin as a private team member?
- How can I tell what teams I am part of?
- Can a team leader also be a private member of another team?
- Can you be a private team member on multiple teams?
- How do I change a team member's status to private?
- When should I add an agent as a private team member?
- What's the difference between public and private team members?
- What are private team members and when do I use this option?
- Is the reminders page accessible by all team leaders even if they don't have routing rules set up?
- Are private team members eligible to receive reminders set by team leaders?