Many team leads would like to grow their business by sending leads to members who are not part of their public team. These private members may be part of another brokerage, part of another agent's team, or in a geography that the agent doesn't formally cover yet. Likewise, some individual agents may want to receive leads from sources other than their current team without advertising that relationship publicly.
Articles in this section
- Can I add my admin as a private team member?
- How can I tell what teams I am part of?
- Can a team leader also be a private member of another team?
- Can you be a private team member on multiple teams?
- How do I change a team member's status to private?
- When should I add an agent as a private team member?
- What's the difference between public and private team members?
- What are private team members and when do I use this option?
- Is the reminders page accessible by all team leaders even if they don't have routing rules set up?
- Are private team members eligible to receive reminders set by team leaders?