Each month at the start of your billing cycle, you'll receive an invoice for the total amount of Premier Agent Advertising you've elected to purchase across all ZIP codes. Your credit card will be charged for that amount, which covers payment for your advertising through the end of the billing cycle. This cycle will repeat monthly.
Articles in this section
- Best of Zillow FAQ
- Next Evolution of Premier Agent: Contact Lead Statuses
- Innovations to Premier Agent
- Top 3 Rank Featured Placements
- Combined Zillow and Trulia Advertising: FAQ
- What is Premier Agent Advertising?
- What determines which agents show up in a buyer’s agent list?
- How can I purchase Premier Agent Advertising?
- How are the metrics I see in the ‘My Ads’ section of my account calculated?
- How can I compare ZIP codes?