Ad Bonus is a reward for committing to a contract. You will receive bonus advertising based on your spend level. Your Ad Bonus is distributed proportionally to your budget in each of the ZIP codes that you own. Premier Agents can browse the dollar value associated with your Ad Bonus in the ‘My Ads’ section in your Premier Agent account
Articles in this section
- Best of Zillow FAQ
- Next Evolution of Premier Agent: Contact Lead Statuses
- Innovations to Premier Agent
- Top 3 Rank Featured Placements
- Combined Zillow and Trulia Advertising: FAQ
- What is Premier Agent Advertising?
- What determines which agents show up in a buyer’s agent list?
- How can I purchase Premier Agent Advertising?
- How are the metrics I see in the ‘My Ads’ section of my account calculated?
- How can I compare ZIP codes?