What is the Branded Listing Video ad format?
Premier Agent Direct allows advertisers to run Branded Listing Video ads on Zillow.com.
This option allows you to use your video impressions to run a listing video ad. You can select one format to display per zip and make one update per month.
Where do Branded Listing Videos show on Zillow.com?
In the same premium ad placement as Agent Branding Video ads.
How do listing videos get produced?
Our professional video production partners have local filmmakers to produce a professional quality video for you.
Can I use my own video for a listing ad?
Yes, if you have a professionally produced video that meets the content and technical requirements, you can use your own video. (NOTE: See requirements below)
“Use Your Own” Video Requirements
- Must include actual video footage:No photo based virtual tours or slideshows can be used as listing video ads
- All agent submitted videos will be reviewed, and must meet Zillow’s minimum quality requirements
- Broker logos:Must include broker logo at the beginning of the video (Zillow can help in adding the broker logo if needed)
- Copyrights:Cannot contain copyrighted material (audio, video, or graphic) not owned or licensed by you
- Video Length:Should be no longer than 3 minutes, recommended length is 1 minute
- Family Friendly: Content should be family friendly, and should NOT include violence, strong language, sexual dialogue or situations
“Use Your Own” Video Technical Requirements
- Video Codec: H.264
- Container Format: MOV or MP4
- Frame Size: HD: 1920x1080
- Video Data Rate: 10 Mbps or greater
- Frames per second: 24 or 30
- Audio Codec: AAC (advanced audio codec)
- Audio Data Rate: 320 Kbps, 44.1 Stereo
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 (no letterboxing)