The yellow "beware" banner on the top of your listing was added as part of our listing verification process, and is currently present on all listings that are manually posted to Zillow by an owner or an agent. Our goal is to educate potential buyers and renters to make informed decisions about listings they are interested in, and to provide information on how to identify a scam or other suspicious listing as they correspond with listing owners. Currently, we do not have a feature to remove this banner from listings.
Articles in this section
- Manual posting ends May 1
- My listing should be posted on Zillow
- How do I post a home for sale directly through Zillow?
- How can I make a change to my listing?
- Why is there a yellow banner on my listing that says "Beware of suspicious listings"?
- My listing does not appear where I expected
- How can I correct the map position of my listing?
- How do I remove my listing on Zillow?
- Why is my listing missing from Zillow?
- How do I sync my listings with my Zillow profile?